« Home | Some Tips in Windows XP » | 原來一直幫我扛著頭上那片天的巨人也會變老。 » | 愿您生生世世都在菩提中 - 29 Oct 2004 » | My First Posting » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005 

Angel, send her my love~

After redesign my blog, hehe, I feel a lot better coz the previous one is really suck. T_T

hoho... Having my holiday for about a month. Now everyday just relax, read book, doing my own flash project (e-card) and planning for next submission on coding contest at planet source code web site.








Well, this one is devoted to my love one ^_^

But my brother said it is so cruel for the angel... naked and expose to cold... :3

So nice!!!! Make 1 for me, can? Onegai~? :P

"Seiji & Fish"

Thanks! :D

Hee... thanks~

But still busy doing my valentine e-card lah... ask Seiji to do for u. ^-^

*Seiji had daggers in his eyes, chim~*

Post a Comment